Why I Recommend Magnetic Lashes To Everyone?
I don’t know about you, but I really struggle to apply falsies. I’ve lost count of the number of times that I’ve messed up perfectly-applied eyeliner or a carefully-created smokey eye with eyelash glue. Let’s face it, applying regular false lashes is a challenge because:
- The glue is messy and difficult to apply.
- You have to use mascara to blend your natural and false lashes together which can damage your falsies.
- Washing off the glue and mascara so that you can re-use the lashes is time-consuming.
- You can only wash them a couple of times before they start to lose their shape or individual lashes fall out.
Because of all the above, it’s fair to say that we’ve all thought: ‘there must be an easier way of applying false lashes’ before now. Well, it turns out that there is: magnet lashes!
Are magnetic lashes easy to use?
I questioned it until I tried Bepholan Magnetic Lashes & Liner Kit myself this month. Unlike the old double magnetic lashes are the kind of lashes that have two strip lashes for each eye. You place one set above your natural lashes and one below so that the two clasp together, sandwiching your natural lashes. These have received mixed reviews and, to be honest, aren’t any easier to apply than ordinary false lashes. Unlike the traditional magnetic lashes, this new and innovative combo doesn’t sandwich your natural lashes. Instead, you will receive:
- 1 pot of highly-pigmented gel eyeliner that boasts a magnetized formula.
- 1 eyeliner brush to apply the gel.
- 1 magnetic strip lash for each eye which is lined with powerful, multi-magnetic technology that holds the lashes in place and attaches to the liner.
Is it safe to apply on my eyes?
Safety is just one more question that seems to concern a lot of beauty lovers: are magnetic lashes safe to use? Let me start by saying that the magnets themselves shouldn’t cause any harm. There are just a few precautions to take, as with anything that goes near your eyes: Always apply them with clean hands. Use a cotton bud to gently clean the lashes after each use, ensuring that you remove all makeup residue before wearing them again. Store them in a cool, dry place to avoid spoiling your lashes.
Easy 3-Step Application
I’ll be honest, I struggled with these a little at the start, but after a couple of practices, found that they are surprisingly easy to apply. First, you need to shake the eyeliner for 5 seconds before use. Then, apply eyeliner create any shape you like and allow it to dry. Twice if needed. Last but not least, hold eyelashes by hand or applicator to place the lashes on the liner. There you go, lashes and liner perfectly done at the same time!
Like falsies, you can reuse them as often as you like, and these lashes last surprisingly well, an oil-based makeup remover works best for it. Follow these few rules, and you’ll have no problem using these magnetic lashes and in love with them just like me!